Low Income Survivors to Thrivers
NEED FOOD? Contact the USDA National Hunger Hotline by dialing 1-866-3-HUNGRY, 1-877-8-HAMBRE, or texting 914-342-7744.

Worker’s Compensation Programs

For those injured on the job, or who have a job-related disease, Worker’s Compensation may offer wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation, and other benefits.

Determine how to apply for Worker’s Compensation by reviewing the information and contacting the appropriate programs, boards, or initiatives. You will need to fill out a claim form and give it your employer.

What is workers’ compensation? – CWCS | NIOSH | CDC

State Workers’ Compensation Officials | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov)

Please click to share!

Scroll to Top
Skip to content