Funeral Consumers Alliance “…to ensure consumers are fully prepared and protected when planning a funeral for themselves or their loved ones.”
Create a Free Online Memorial with Forever Missed (Basic Plan is Free of Charge)
DISPOSITION OF REMAINS: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN TO YOUR BODY
Cremation Association of North America states where alkaline hydrolysis is allowed and how one may find a service provider.
ORGAN & WHOLE BODY DONATION
Body Farms for Whole Body Donations for Forensic Anthropology Centers in the U.S.
- Forensic Anthropology Center at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Forensic Osteology Research Station at Western Carolina University
- Forensic Anthropology Research Facility at Texas State University
- Southeast Texas Applied Forensic Science Facility at Sam Houston State University
- Complex for Forensic Anthropology Research at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- Forensic Investigation Research Station at Colorado Mesa University
MILITARY BURIAL, FUNERAL & VETERAN BENEFITS
- Burial at Sea for Veterans and other Eligible Persons
- Navy Military Funerals
- Burial and Survival Benefits for Veterans
- VA Burial Benefits
- Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents, and Survivors
Paying for Burial, Cremation, Funeral, etc.
Cremation Aid Services, Inc. provides financial assistance to low-income families to assist in cremation costs.
Funeral Assistance for Infants
Compensation for Victims of Crime
Death & Survivor’s Benefits
Federal Assistance for Survivor’s Benefits
Social Security Lump-Sum Death Payment: $255 for eligible applicants
Crowd Funding for Funeral and Burial Expenses
Check to see how the crowdfunding will be reported to the IRS. Contributions may be looked at as gifts for tax purposes.