Low Income Survivors to Thrivers
NEED FOOD? Contact the USDA National Hunger Hotline by dialing 1-866-3-HUNGRY, 1-877-8-HAMBRE, or texting 914-342-7744.

Centers for Independent Living (CILs)

For those who are aged or live with disabilities, there are regional Centers for Independent Living (CIL) which offer one-on-one short-term resource coordination support, advocacy, and other services and supports. One may locate the correct CIL which services a specific area by going to the Independent Living Research Utilization program, which is a “national center for information, training, research, and technical assistance in independent living,” and clicking the appropriate state listed on the map for further information. CILs offer short-term advocacy and support to older adults and those with disabilities who want to live independently.

Find your local Center for Independent Living (CIL) and Associations.

VIRTUAL CIL: Directory of Independent Living Centers: Designed & maintained by MetroWest Center for Independent Living, Inc., Framingham Massachusetts

Please click to share!

Scroll to Top
Skip to content