U.S. Education Resources
STUDENT LOAN BORROWERS
“Savi helps America’s 46 million student loan borrowers easily lower their payments and find forgiveness. Join hundreds of partners that offer Savi technology and resources.”
ONLINE CHILDREN’S LEARNING RESOURCES
- Khan Academy Kids (Ages 2 to 8)
- First 5 California: Activities and More
- U.S. Department of Education Early Learning Resources
- Florida Students – Educational Resources for Learning
- 200 Free Kids Educational Resources: Video Lessons, Apps, Books, Websites & More
- Starfall Education
- LearningPath.org provides a list of Top Government Learning Sites for Adults and Children
ESL & DUAL LANGUAGE LEARNERS
- Interactive Websites for Learning – ESL/ELL Education – Research Guides at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Resources for Supporting Dual Language Learners
- ESL English Language Learning – Adult Literacy – Listening & Reading – Audiobooks – Stories (esl-bits.net)
FUN ONLINE ACTIVITIES 4 ALL AGES
Seniors at Home, a Division of Jewish Family Children’s Services San Francisco, Peninsula, Marin, and Sonoma County, compiled a list of social options and activities, which includes online resources for people of ll ages. Enjoy Online activities, museum tours, music, exercise, and more!
HIGHER EDUCATION RESOURCES
- U.S. Department of Education | USAGov
- US News Education | Best Colleges | Best Graduate Schools | Online Schools
DACA AND UNAUTHORIZED IMMIGRANTS’ RESOURCES
- COLLEGE ACCESS | ct4adream
- College Education for Dreamers and DACA | CitizenPath
- College Guide for DACA and Undocumented Students | BestColleges
- TheDream.US – TheDream.Us
FINANCING HIGHER EDUCATION (UNDERGRAD & GRAD SCHOOL)
- Federal Student Aid
- Financial Aid for Students | USAGov
- Low-Income Student Loans: Financial Aid Options | SoFi
- How The FAFSA Differs For Grad School – Forbes Advisor
- How To Pay For Grad School – Forbes Advisor
FREE COLLEGE PROGRAMS
TUITION-FREE UNIVERSITY DEGREES!
Interested in tuition-free online accredited education that’s really affordable? University of the People offers a number of certificates, Associate, Bachelor, and Master’s Degree programs with a focus on Business Administration, Computer Science, Health Science, and Education.
FREE ONLINE COURSES FROM TOP UNIVERSITIES
- Free Online Courses From the Best Colleges in the US: Princeton & More (businessinsider.com)
- 1,700 Free Online Courses from Top Universities | Open Culture
- 7 elite universities offering free online classes (theladders.com)
- Top Free Online Courses | Learn Online with Coursera
- Free Online Courses | Stanford Online
- edX | Free Online Courses by Harvard, MIT, & more | edX
- Free Online Courses | Harvard University
- Free Online Science Courses | Alison
COLLEGE COURSES FOR OLDER ADULTS
- Free or Cheap College Courses for Older Adults in All 50 States
- Free & Cheap College Classes for Senior Citizens (By State & University)
VIRTUAL CLASSES AND CONNECTIONS FOR OLDER ADULTS
- engAged: National Resource Center for Engaging Older Adults
- Healthy Connections – Family Eldercare “provides engaging activities for Lifetime Connections Without Walls, our virtual community for older adults across the country.”
- “The Senior Center without Walls Program provides online learning opportunities for seniors and holds four sessions a year in the Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall with classes listed in a corresponding catalog.”
- Well Connected and Well Connected Español “provide laughs, intellectual stimulation, inspiration, conversation and more, all via groups you can join from home, by phone or online.”
- AARP Virtual Community Center – “FREE interactive online events and classes designed for learning, self-improvement, and fun.”
- North Shore Senior Center – “Enjoy Lifelong Learning programs both Online at the Center!”
NEED A LOW-COST COMPUTER, INTERNET SERVICE, OR FREE DIGITAL SKILLS TRAINING?
“EveryoneOn unlocks opportunity by connecting families in underserved communities to affordable internet service and computers, and delivering digital skills trainings.”
Find out if you qualify for Lifeline Discounted Phone and Internet Service.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) helps low-income households pay for broadband service and internet-connected devices.
The program is designed to ensure that consumers in rural areas, other high-cost building areas, and territories (also known as “insular” areas) have access to modern broadband networks at rates that are comparable to those in urban areas. This includes voice services and fixed and mobile networks for data.
Learn more about free or low-cost computers and training.