50% Discount on Amazon Prime for program eligible participants:
$5.99 per month membership includes streaming of movies and TV shows, among other excellent membership benefits.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Direct Express (DE)
- Economic Impact Payment (EIP) Card (Limited Time)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
AARP Memberships are available for those who are 50 years old or older, cost as little as $12 annually, and provide discounts and services, access to members only content, free membership for a spouse or partner, and one may earn 50% more points towards AARP Rewards. Is an AARP Membership Worth It? Click here to join.
Ask your local YMCA what membership discounts are available. They often work with insurance companies and provide seniors, veterans, youth, and those who are low-income with opportunities for membership discounts. Find your local YMCA.