Find out more about Aging and Disability Advocates and Service Providers.
Disability Benefits 101 in Your State: AK, AZ, CA, CO, KY, MI, MN, NJ, MO, OH
Disability Resources in Your State by Olmstead Rights
Apply for Disability Benefits! The Benefits Eligibility Screening Tool (BEST) is an anonymous survey that screens for SSI and SSDI, Social Security Survivors, Special Veterans, and other benefits programs.
The Social Security Administration’s Benefits Planning Query Handbook (BPQY) informs Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) beneficiaries and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients about their disability benefits and the use of work incentives and provides customized information on SSA’s employment support programs to beneficiaries with disabilities who want to start or keep working.
- Disability Employment Programs
- Advocacy Programs
- Independent Living Program
- Technical Assistance Centers
- Training Programs
- Demonstration Programs
- Underserved Populations
Financial Assistance for those with Disabilities
- Click here for information about Temporary Disability Insurance
- Click here to determine what Social Security Benefits one may qualify for
- Click here to learn more about Worker’s Compensation Programs
- Click here to learn about Veteran’s Disability Benefits
- Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (California)
- Click here to apply for CAPI and/or other California benefits
Find Disability Services by USA.gov
Paying For Assistive Technology
Find Your State Assistive Technology (AT) Program Directory to help you connect to the formula-funded Assistive Technology (AT) Act program in your state or territory.
National Directory of Home Modification and Repair Resources (USC Leonard David School of Gerontology)
FALL PREVENTION RESOURCES
LEARN HOW TO SAVE MONEY WITHOUT DISQUALIFYING FOR MEDICAID OR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
- Saving Money for People with Disabilities