According to LongTermCare.gov, “at some point in our lives, about 60 percent of us will need assistance with things like getting dressed, driving to appointments, or making meals. Planning is critical, but many people are not sure what is covered by insurance, and people are often misinformed about what is covered by Medicare.”
Visit LongTermCare.gov for long-term care planning needs.
Click here to investigate various long-term care resources in your area:
- Finding Local Services | ACL Administration for Community Living
- Nursing Home Compare
- Home Health Compare
- Residential Facilities by Zip Code
- Genworth Cost of Care
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Find a Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP)
- Medicare.gov: What are my other long-term care choices?
- Eldercare Locator: Long-Term Care
- Carelike – Provider Search (communityresourcefinder.org)