Low Income Survivors to Thrivers
NEED FOOD? Contact the USDA National Hunger Hotline by dialing 1-866-3-HUNGRY, 1-877-8-HAMBRE, or texting 914-342-7744.

Rural Housing Assistance

The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Rural Housing Service “offers a variety of programs to build or improve housing and essential community facilities in rural areas.  We offer loans, grants, and loan guarantees for single- and multi-family housing, child care centers, fire and police stations, hospitals, libraries, nursing homes, schools, first responder vehicles and equipment, housing for farm laborers, and much more.”

Find your local Rural Development (RD) office.

Please click to share!

Scroll to Top
Skip to content